Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Visit with Mia and Kellie

While we were back in Minnesota, Cohen got a chance to play with his friend Mia. Well, they didn't really play together much, but it was still cute. I think that Mia thought Cohen was a little crazy,  so she just sat with her Mommy and watched Cohen until he took a nap.  I don't blame her. He can be a little crazy! I had funny visiting with Mia's Mommy, my friend, Kellie. Kellie and I have been friends since we were 10. My dad used to say that we could have fun in a cardboard box. Haha..and it was true. We were very creative and always had so much fun together. And now, even though we live across the country from each other, whenever we get together or chat on the phone it's like nothing has changed.








Aww..so cute!

This picture makes me laugh because Mia looks a little stressed out with the baby....

...but I have no doubt that Mia will be a GREAT big sister! :)


Thank you to Kellie and Mia for stopping by to visit! We hope to see you again soon!

Love, 
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored to be on your blog! Hopefully our next play-date will be sooner than later! : )

    ReplyDelete