Thursday, January 5, 2012

October Visit to Minnesota- Visiting with friends!

The main reason we went back to MN in October was for my good friend, Jenny's, wedding.  Here are some pictures from her wedding and some pictures with our other friends who we got a chance to see!

Our table place card! Such a fun idea.

Cohen at the wedding.

Our little family with the beautiful bride!

The "Fab 4" My best buds from high school! Nicki, Jenny, Kellie and me!

Nicki, myself and Kellie

The next day we ventured over to Kellie's daughter, Mia's, first birthday party! It was Dr. Seuss themed and turned out so cute! I only got a few pictures though. :(

Mia eating her cake
Kellie, Mia, Cohen and me

Cohen and Mia


We were also able to see our good friends, Josh and Angie and their little girl, Kallen! Kallen and Cohen are just 2 weeks apart. We went over to Josh's brother's house so we got to see his brother's family and his parents. It was great to see all of them!

Dan, Cohen, Me, Angie, Kallen and Josh!


The girls and their babies. Cohen, Me, Finn, Beth, Angie and Kallen.


Cohen and Kallen playing













Love, 
Katie




1 comment:

  1. ahh such great pictures!!!! I love it!

    I am SO bummed we didnt get to attend Cohen's birthday party or see you at all! Seriously! So sorry nothing worked out! Email me how the party and Christmas' went! (aknixon1210@gmail.com)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete