Thursday, January 5, 2012

October Visit to Minnesota -Katie's Family

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Minnesota in October! I'm so far behind, but hoping to get caught up soon! I tried to get these up before our recent trip to MN for Christmas, but it just didn't happen.

A Morning bottle with Grandpa.

My handsome nephew, Caysen. Isn't he just adorable?




Morning playtime with Caysen






Cohen hanging out with his cousin, Derrick

These two are going to be trouble!

Cotton candy for breakfast? I love my nieces so much! :)



Cohen and Tyson

Haha...Makenzie!

Awesome? I agree!

Alexa and Keaton

Cohen, Makenzie and Keaton



Opening an early birthday present (Little did we know that this would be the only Christmas present or birthday present he would open!)





Way cool! Thanks Aunty Mandy, Uncle Jeff, Hannah and Tyson!




Makenzie and Dan!

Cohen and Uncle Dougie

Love my family. I'm not sure who thought we should "leg wrestle", but we all took turns kicking my mom's butt. :)

Derrick kicking Grandma's butt.

Makenzie and Tyson


My Dad and I

Uncle Jeff and Cohen
Tyson and Cohen...matching jerseys

Dan and Makenzie again!


Ah ha...so that's where Cohen gets his crazy hair! Grandpa!

:)
Grandpa and Cohen

Grandma, Cohen and Grandpa

Grandma teaching Cohen how to vacuum!


Putting this kid to work! haha

Sneaking up on Grandma and Grandpa!


Ahh!! She caught me! Run! Crawl!

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment