Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Day

We woke up Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa Lien's house. My brother, Brian and his family were also there with us. Unfortunately, my brother Jeff and his family left Christmas Eve to spend the holidays in Disney World and my brother, Doug and his family were headed to Disney World on Christmas day. However, Doug and his family were able to stop by have lunch with us and open some gifts before they had to catch their flight. I was so glad that we were able to spend time with them before they left!

  Cohen and his cousin, Caysen, played a little bit before checking out the gifts that Santa brought them.


Haha..I think these two are going to be trouble, but I love watching them play together. 

"I don't care what Santa brought me!" -Cohen

Our stockings!


Cohen and Keaton just cooking away

Makenzie and Cohen


Do you think she loves him? :)

Such a cute picture of Cohen and my beautiful niece, Alexa!

Grandma, Cohen and Grandpa

Alexa, Keaton, Derrick, Makenzie, and I playing Monopoly Junior.

Makenzie running into the kitchen and sliding into the splits. 

Keaton running into the kitchen and doing a sweet move!

Dan and Brian playing Nintendo. 

Me and my little buddy.

Our family

Lisa, Doug, Keaton, Makenzie and Alexa
My parents opening their calendar with pictures of all their grandchildren.

I LOVE my nieces so much and miss them like crazy!

Playing with the vacuum...best toy at my parents' house according to these two.

"Push me this way, Caysen!" -Cohen

Haha!

Feeding Rockin' Ernie

Grandma and Grandpa and the little boys

Believe it or not, Cohen didn't want to sit still for a picture with Grandma and Grandpa...

..and was less than thrilled about the kisses. :)

What?! Two vacuums?! Caysen got one for Christmas so they each had one to play with!


The picture kind of looks like he is opening a present but he's not....

...he is playing with his toy soup can and broken spoon. And he played with it the entire time we were opening presents!
Although he didn't open any presents or care that he got them at first, he did play with them later. He loved his new little toy puppy.
I think he may have pushed his puppy over or kicked it. He didn't kick a single ball while we were there yet, but then walked over to his puppy at one point and kicked it. Ha

Cohen and Auntie Kelli

And again.

And listening to a bed time story with Grandma. They were listening to the recordable storybook that Brian, Kelli and Derrick recorded for Cohen. 

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment