Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hanging out at Derrick and Caysen's House!

While we were back in Minnesota we had a chance to go to my nephews Derrick and Caysen's house. We had never been to their new house, and we don't really get a chance to just hang out with them, my brother and my sister-in-law. They live in Granite Falls, which is a long 3 hour drive. Although, it goes by pretty quickly when you are sleeping! (Thanks, Dan, for driving) We had a lot of fun, and I wouldn't have minded staying a few extra nights! We miss them all a lot!

Caysen and Cohen eating breakfast.

Just chattin'

Derrick and Brian playing Xbox Kinect. We had so much fun playing, and we got a good work out too!
Dan and Derrick playing Kinect

The boys coloring after lunch at the pizza ranch.

Caysen riding with Elmo and Zoe (?)

Cohen riding on Dumbo in the Wal-Mart play area.

Playing with the vacuum, of course!

Whaaaa! Tough Guy.

Sharing some snacks

Dan and Caysen

The boys sword fighting with brooms ( no worries, no one got hurt!)

Some more xbox kinect. Dan and Derrick

They were playing the "Hole in the wall" game so they had to shape themselves so it was the same as the shape on the screen to get points. It was pretty funny to watch.



Derrick teaching the little guys how to clean the vacuum.

Intensely watching Derrick :)


Cohen, my sister-in-law Kelli, Me and Caysen.

 
Kelli and I
In my effort to pack lightly, I didn't bring a comfy sweatshirt to MN. Good thing my parents had an old MSU one I got when I signed up for a bank account. I was able to rock that out for a few days.

Derrick giving Cohen a hug. So sweet!

Action picture of Derrick

And another! :)

Caysen giving Cohen a push

Handsome little guys, don't ya think?


And they're off!
Hangin' out in the laundry basket...how exciting! Whatever makes them happy, right!?



And lastly some videos. Here are videos of Derrick and then Brian and Dan playing "Just Dance" on the Kinect! Enjoy!





Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment