Thursday, January 5, 2012

October Visit to MN- Bowling

More pictures from our trip to Minnesota in October.  My wonderful brother, Brian, organized a get-together while we were there.  Dan, myself, my brothers, my sister-in-laws and some of our cousins, Tim and Stacy and Tom and Lindsay, all went bowling. We had so much fun! Thanks to everyone for going!

The whole group

Lisa, Kelli and Me

Brian and me
Me with my awesome sister-in-laws


The girls
The guys

My amazing husband!

Jeff and Mandy

My brother, Brian, bowling...nice form...

His wife, Kelli...Haha! Love that form! 

Dan

My brothers and I


Deep fried pickles! YUM!

Not sure about this one!

The crazies who married into this family! :)




Jeff and Mandy
Lisa, Jeff and Mandy
And a perfect picture to end this...Brian, doing a little dance! :)

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment