Friday, January 20, 2012

Busy Busy

It's been a little while, huh? Life has been just a little busy here. We got back from our trip to MN, had one weekend and then we left on Thursday for a trip to Michigan to visit some friends. We had a great time, but I am happy to be home and have nothing planned...yet!

I will go back and catch up with all the things that have happened, but until then I'll leave you with some recent pictures!


 He looks so grown up!

 Dad and Cohen


 Don't touch his chair! I laid my head on his chair and he climbed on me and tried to sit in it like I wasn't even there. Then I couldn't move because he was on top of me. Then, of course, he sits in it for 2 seconds before getting up to play with something else! :)


 Move Mom!

 Eating some yogurt. 

 Giggling at Daddy.

Mmmm....
He keeps doing this "duck" face lately. Makes us laugh!

That's all for now. 

Love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment